Introduction – 10 Helpful Email Marketing Tips For Dentists: Get Explosive Growth For Your Dental Practice
As a dentist, you know that marketing is critical to your success. You need new patients and referrals to keep your practice running smoothly.
Email marketing is a great way to grow your dental practice because it allows you to connect with potential customers in an informal, personal way.
You can send email newsletters and offers for free whitening or other specials that will be enticing for people looking for dentistry near them!
In this blog post, I want to talk about the topic of “Email Marketing Tips For Dentists.” It is a common misconception that email marketing doesn’t work.
In reality, it’s just another way to generate leads and grow your dental practice.
There are many ways dentists can use email marketing to their advantage and in today’s blog post, we will discuss 10 helpful tips for growing your business using email marketing.
- Introduction – 10 Helpful Email Marketing Tips For Dentists: Get Explosive Growth For Your Dental Practice
- Download Our Free eBook
- How Can Email Marketing Help A Dental Practice?
- How To Get Started With Email Marketing In Your Dental Practice
- How To Use Email Marketing To Get Leads & Patients For A Dental Practice
- 10 Helpful Tips To Convert More Dental Leads To Patients With Email Marketing
- Bonus Section – Master Email Marketing With These Free Resources
- Conclusion – 10 Helpful Email Marketing Tips For Dentists: Get Explosive Growth For Your Dental Practice
Download Our Free eBook
How Can Email Marketing Help A Dental Practice?
Email marketing is one of the most profitable ways for businesses of all sizes to generate leads, clients, sales, and growth.
Email marketing is powerful and high-converting and is able to help small businesses and startups grow as well as it can help behemoths and global brands like Amazon.
Having an effective marketing strategy for your business is crucial and can mean the difference between survival and failure.
At the core of every successful digital marketing strategy, there will always be a solid email marketing plan.
There are many ways that email marketing can be used to help your dental practice get more patients and make more money.
Some of the ways that email marketing can help your dental practice include:
- Email marketing is a great way to connect with potential customers in an informal, personal way.
You can send email newsletters and offers for free whitening or other specials that will be enticing for people looking for dentistry near them!
- It allows you to stay connected with your dental patients and build relationships over time through consistent communication such as birthday cards and holiday wishes.
Your emails might include helpful articles on how to properly care for their teeth or reminders about upcoming appointments so they don’t forget.
- It can help you to build a strong relationship with patients who will grow to know more about you, trust you, and be more comfortable around you.
This can make you their preferred dentist for decades.
- It’s great for advertising your services in a way that is more welcomed by your audience.
- You can use email marketing to help your dental practice grow by integrating with other marketing channels like social media or search engine optimization.
It will also help you maintain a steady stream of new quality leads over time as well!
- Email marketing is a powerful, flexible, easy, and efficient way to generate leads for your dental practice.
These leads can then be converted into loyal, patients who use your practice for an extended period of time
Email marketing is quick and easy to set up in your dental practice and it makes it possible for you to reach out and connect with your potential patients in a very personal way.
The internet has made email marketing easier than ever, but the key is having a well-planned strategy that will work for your dental practice.
Recommended Article: 40 Genius Ways To Increase Your Email Signups
How To Get Started With Email Marketing In Your Dental Practice
Email marketing is a powerful, flexible, easy, and efficient way to generate leads for your dental practice.
These leads can then be converted into loyal patients who use your practice for an extended period of time.
The internet has made email marketing easier than ever but the key is having a well-planned strategy that will work for your dental practice.
There are many ways for you to get started with an effective email marketing strategy that will supply your dental practice with a steady stream of leads and patients, and grow your dental practice over the next few years.
The first way is that you can hire a professional marketing team to handle all the heavy lifting for you. Our team at CyberDream Developers has many options that can help your dental practice grow.
You can choose from a completely managed online presence starting at $1,200 per month that will give you a fully functional website that drives leads to your business that is built with a 12-month marketing strategy.
Your online presence will be fully managed and marketed by our team.
You can also opt for a traditional digital marketing package to generate traffic to your website, leads, and more patients consistently.
These are the easiest options because you don’t have to invest too much time to get results and you don’t need to learn anything new.
Another option is that you can check out the free resources listed at the end of the post that will be an archive of helpful posts that will help you to learn as much about digital marketing, email marketing, and marketing strategies as to implement your own email marketing strategy into your dental practice.
You can also get started now by creating a free Mailchimp account by visiting this MailChimp signup link.
Once you have created your account you can simply create an audience where your subscribers will be added.
You will be given a sharable link to your email opt-in form. This link can be placed on your website or even in social media posts and social media account descriptions.
Now that you have your free MailChimp account setup and you’ve created your form you are now ready to start interacting with any potential leads that will subscribe to your list.
This is the most important phase, besides getting started of course, as this is where true marketing begins.
In this step, you should focus on building relationships with your subscribers by offering value.
You can start by using an email drip campaign in a welcome sequence.
Additionally, as you get better and better you can build deeper, stronger, more emotionally connected relationships with your audience through the use of a nurture campaign.
We know this all sounds difficult but we’ve broken this down into manageable steps and even provided email templates that you can take, tweak or use as are, and import into your email marketing strategy that you will learn to create from our resources.
Just go to the resources section at the end of the post to get all those free goodies.
We have also linked a helpful YouTube video below to help you get started with MailChimp. Just click to watch
How To Use Email Marketing To Get Leads & Patients For A Dental Practice
We will not spend too much time talking about how to use email marketing for dentists in this section.
We also will not spend a lot of time discussing how to use email marketing to generate leads for your dental practice.
The reason is that we have already given you the steps in the previous section.
Not to worry or be concerned though because we will still be offering very helpful information here.
The key to a successful marketing strategy, besides email marketing, of course, is to know who your ideal client, customer, or in the case of a dentist, patient is for your practice.
The more you know about your ideal patient the better you will be able to help them by offering valuable content that is relevant and the better the relationship between you and them will be.
We have prepared a 16-point checklist to help you decide who your ideal patient is. You can find those questions in this post linked here: Powerful Marketing Tips For Small Businesses In 2021: How To Get Explosive Growth
After you have decided on your ideal patient it is time to attract and communicate with them.
You attract them by meeting them where they are. It is that simple.
If they are social media users then you create social media profiles.
If they are older parents with children then you attract them by offering company dental plans at an affordable rate.
If they are senior citizens then life insurance companies are a good place to find them.
Now that you know how to find them it is time to start communicating with them. You do this best by speaking in a language they understand.
That means you drop the fancy dentist talk and talk to them like you are an average guy who knows a lot about dental hygiene.
You also appeal to their fears and worries, and to their hopes and dreams.
You use this information to tie back into the type of content you provide via email because this will be what appeals to them most.
This will form the core of your relationship-building strategy with your subscribers.
An email marketing strategy for dentists needs to be built around your content. You want to provide a compelling reason why they should continue reading and you want them involved in the process as much as possible.
One way is by including surveys, polls, or other interactive features that let people play along with your email newsletter.
Another method is asking questions so that you can tailor future posts based on their responses.
10 Helpful Tips To Convert More Dental Leads To Patients With Email Marketing
Email marketing should be considered as a tool for generating new leads, not just promoting your dental practice.
Use email to build relationships with prospective patients and offer them valuable information that will educate and provide value to their life.
Email provides dentists the opportunity to share educational content in an attractive way that can encourage prospects into scheduling appointments at the office or making a purchase of services from your website.
In this section, we are going to give you ten helpful tips to convert more of your dental leads to patients by using email marketing in your dental practice.
Before we get started we would first like to give you a bit more information on how to generate more leads for your dental practice.
By being able to generate more leads and converting more of those leads to clients you will be on your way to success with email marketing in your dental practice.
To generate more leads via email for your dental practice please read this in-depth article we have prepared for you. You can find the article at 16 Powerful Email Marketing Lead Generation Strategies
Now that you have a good understanding of how to generate more leads for your dental practice we will now discuss how to convert more of those leads into long-term, loyal patients.
- Offer relevant offers/content: Find out what kinds of emails are most successful among people who have interacted with you on social media sites like Facebook or LinkedIn and then tailor those messages accordingly.
For example, if you see unusually high engagement on posts about whitening your teeth at home then that’s a good topic to address.
A nurture campaign is also helpful with building a relationship by offering valuable content.
- Include a video in the email: Adding a short, catchy, and informative video to an email is one way that dentists can make their emails stand out from the crowd.
The goal of this tactic is not only to generate interest but also to drive people to take further action (i.e., call or visit). One possible strategy you might want to try is “selling before asking.”
This means including valuable content like videos upfront so people feel taken care of even if they don’t have time at present.
Then when it’s convenient for them, you ask them what they think about your offer and encourage them by providing links back to your website or a number to call and set up an appointment.
- Know your audience: You need to know who you’re marketing towards if you want them to buy what you’re selling.
So, take the time to study your target demographic and learn as much as possible about their interests, lifestyle, and preferences.
This will help with understanding what they find interesting so that you can tailor your email content accordingly.
- Tell them what’s new: Tell your subscribers what is new in your practice.
Are you having a teeth-cleaning month where you offer teeth cleaning at 30% off? Tell them.
Are you honoring mothers on Mother’s Day by providing specialized dental checkups for mothers? Let them know!
Is there a charity event in your local area that you are sponsoring and would like to get the support of your patients? Tell them!
The aim of your email marketing game is to build a relationship. By telling them what’s new with you will be building a relationship with them that will help them in the long run.
- Ask questions and reply to answers: Every email should have a Call To Action. One of the most important Calls To Action you can include in your emails are to ask open-ended questions that provoke a response from your subscribers.
Ask questions that prompt them to give you an honest, meaningful reply, not just a yes-no type of answer.
When they answer be sure to reply to them to build trust and a relationship with them.
- Mention patients’ names: This can help make them feel special, important – like they get personal treatment at all times!
By highlighting your patients’ success stories and highlighting their progress you help them to feel special and part of your family.
This will build a bond that when other prospects and patients see will incentivize them to reply. They can only reply if they read your emails so that also increases your open rate.
It is also a powerful marketing material to display your abilities and how you’ve helped others just like your prospect to overcome a similar problem they might be faced with.
- Be mindful of how many emails you send out per day or week: It’s best not to bombard our inboxes with too many messages.
If we’re going into overload mode then it will no longer be worth reading any more of your emails because they’ll just end up getting deleted without being opened or read.
Less is more and scarcity raises value. Don’t send too many emails each day or week and keep them of extremely high value every time you send or don’t send at all.
- Have an offer on each email sent: Offer something enticing in your email to pique interest and have them reply.
On your next email it might be something else or a similar offer but make sure you are rotating the offers so that people don’t end up getting bored of seeing the same thing in each one.
- Send emails with content that is worth reading: It’s important for your dental practice to send out relevant information, tips, advice updates, etc.
People will not want to read an email that they feel has no relevance whatsoever to their life personally. Make sure there is value in what you’re sending.
- Follow up if someone does not reply after being contacted: If someone doesn’t respond back then try again by following up with them. It takes an average of 11 touchpoints to convert a lead to a patient.
Try maybe three or four more times via personal emails and cold calls before giving up on them.
When they see you following their progress and have a deep and vested interest in their success they will look forward to their time with you.
Bonus Section – Master Email Marketing With These Free Resources
We have prepared a list of helpful resources to help you master email marketing today.
We want to help you on your journey to online success and so we have decided to link below some helpful articles and guides to help you on your email marketing journey. Feel free to use them to as much as possible.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to do all the heavy lifting you can get a free consultation from our team and we will help you on your journey to success.
Additionally, you can sign up for a Cyber Site Online Presence for as low as $1,200 per month. You will get a website that grows your business that is built with a 12-month marketing strategy for your business. It will be fully managed and marketed by our team.
You can get your Cyber Site Online Presence here.
Here is a list of those extra resources we mentioned
- Online Marketing Services For Small Business: 8 Best Online Marketing Services For Small Businesses: How To Market For Explosive Growth
- Email Marketing Benefits: 22 Powerful Email Marketing Benefits To Grow Your Business
- Email Marketing Conversion Tips: Email Marketing to Grow Your Business: 15 Powerful Conversion Tips
- Email Marketing Lead Generation: 16 Powerful Email Marketing Lead Generation Strategies
- Digital Marketing Strategy: 1 Powerful Digital Marketing Strategy for Small Businesses and Startups
- Nurture Campaigns: Drip Campaign and Nurture Campaign: The Differences in Email Marketing
- Drip Campaigns: 3 Effective Sign-up Drip Campaigns for Effective Email Marketing Conversions
- Website Conversion Optimization: 10 Worst Reasons Your Website Isn’t Converting
- Lead Generation Complete Guide: Lead Generation Complete Guide: From Basic To 5 Powerful Strategies
- Is Email Marketing Dead? Is Email Marketing Dead In 2021?
We hope you find these articles helpful on you journey to online success.
Conclusion – 10 Helpful Email Marketing Tips For Dentists: Get Explosive Growth For Your Dental Practice
Email marketing is a powerful, cost-effective, and efficient way for dentists to generate leads to their practice and get more patients.
It is free to get started and can generate massive returns on investment.
By using email marketing in your dental practice and making use of the email marketing strategies outlined in this article you can generate a consistent stream of leads and patients to your dental practice.
If this is too much work for you then our team is waiting to help you implement a high-converting and highly profitable marketing strategy into your dental practice today.
Did you find this article helpful? Let us know in the comments below and ask any questions you might have! We try to reply as often as possible.